Junior Sales Manager
- Responsible for the Company’s BU-Egg/Layer sales-related activities including developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the Nigerian market and maximize long term profitable volume growth.
- Realize sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share.
- Participate in generating “Proven Solutions”, sales manuals, product and solution templates for proposals and other specific sales material.
- Take part in trade shows and other relevant marketing projects.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and managing key client relationships.
- Works in close collaboration with Customer Solutions, HQ to ensure a smooth order handling process and by forwarding feedback from customers or new product ideas/markets requirements to the respective departments.
- Give advice on farm design and lay-out, negotiate price within limits of authority and payment terms.
- Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Agriculture-Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
- Progressive knowledge in Layer/livestock farming
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently and able to adapt to a matrix reporting environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Big Dutchman Agriculture Nigeria Ltd.
Human Resources Department
4 Metal Box Road, off Acme Road
Ogba Industrial Scheme, First floor, Ikeja