The Quotes Analyst acting on the directives and guidance from the Sales Manager and other senior level stakeholders involves Quotes management, to coordinate preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes (RFQ's) for projects and/or spare parts. Analyzes quotations for content in addition to preparing complete costs analyses.
- Prepare quotes to the sales/agents/customers.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate. (supported by Sales)
- Utilizes customer engineering knowledge and experience to make judgment and discretionary decisions to determine what product specifications, applications, and pricing are necessary for a specific project. Proactively work with Customer Solution division (engineers, order management, claims) and customers to meet their changing business needs and resolve issues.
- Work closely with Sales Support- Order Management when realizing a “Quotation” to an Order.
- Ensure all the proper paperwork is in place upon acceptance of a proposal/quotation. Responsible to transfer all the required information to Sales Support- Order Management via CRM.
- Responsible for CAD Drawing request for quotations and new order.
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable to operate with “Quotation Configurator” at all times.
- Work/Operate with CRM daily to ensure quotation statuses and customer profiles, business development activities are updated and maintained at a regular basis.
- Prepare quotation reports (outside CRM) and other documentations and submits to the relevant department, as required
- Consistently provides responsive, quality service to our customers. Actively participates in coordinating, analysing, and acting upon information (including technical information) and feedback of customer needs, pricing, products, competition, and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support in purchasing functions, market information, product evaluations and code descriptions, inventory management, pricing development, and other related services. This role is a collaboration between Order Management and Purchase division
- Participate in sales meetings, sales workshop programs, product meetings, internal department meetings, Customer solution meetings, trainings to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge as required.
- Work with Order Management for all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary (special project based)
- Familiar and must have good knowledge about BDA products at all times.
- Prepare sales contracts as needed.
- Maintain proper electronic and hard copy files as required under the guidelines of Customer Solution.
- Exercise teamwork spirit and work closely with other colleagues at all times.
- To carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering / technical discipline, Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years Quote Analyst, Sales Support (or similar) experience.
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems, advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Fluent business English (written and verbal)
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, thorough follow up, able to work in a very fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time against tight deadlines.
Kirim lamaran Anda ke:
PT BD Agriculture Indonesia
Green Office Park 6, Wing A, 3rd Floor, Zone 6
Jl. Grand Boulevard, BSD Green Office Park
BSD City - Tangerang 15345