Sales Support – Quote Analyst
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Prepare quotes to the sales/agents/customers; follow-up accordingly.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate. (supported by Sales)
- Utilizes senior level and customer engineering knowledge and experience to make judgment and discretionary decisions to determine what product specifications, applications, and pricing are necessary for a specific project. Proactively work with Customer Solution division (engineers, order management, claims) and customers to meet their changing business needs and resolve issues.
- Work closely with Sales Support- Order Management when realizing a “Quotation” to an Order.
- Ensure all the proper paperwork is in place upon acceptance of a proposal/quotation. Responsible to transfer all the required information to Sales Support- Order Management.
- Jointly responsible with Sales Support- Order Management for any quotation, CAD Drawing, order or project changes and ensuring updated quotations are present.
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable to operate with “Quotation Program” at all times.
- Work closely with Engineering, Article Management and Purchasing for Special Products (SAN systems)
- Work/Operate with CRM daily to ensure quotation statuses and customer profiles, business development activities are updated and maintained at a regular basis.
- Prepare quotation reports (outside CRM) and other documentations and submits to the relevant department, as required
- Consistently provides responsive, quality service to our customers. Actively participates in coordinating, analyzing, and acting upon information (including technical information) and feedback of customer needs, pricing, products, competition, and procedures.
- May provide guidance and support in purchasing functions, market information, product evaluations and code descriptions, inventory management, pricing development, and other related services. This role is a collaboration between Order Management and Purchase division
- Participate in sales meetings and sales workshop programs, as required.
- Participate in product meetings, internal department meetings, Customer solution meetings, trainings to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge
- Work with Order Management for all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary (special project based)
- Familiar and must have good knowledge about BDA products at all times.
- Prepare sales contracts as needed.
- Maintain proper electronic and hard copy files as required under the guidelines of Customer Solution.
- Exercise teamwork spirit and work closely with other colleagues at all times.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must possess at least a diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a local/foreign college/university
- Able to work in a team, have good personality/attitude and good communication skills
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Language proficiency: English
- Monday to Friday
Submit application to:
BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
No. 9 Persiaran Astana / KU2
Bandar Bukit Raja
Selangor Darul Ehsan